Atlanta Appeals & Post Conviction Lawyer

Your Only Choice for Post-Conviction Relief in the Southeast.
Call now for a free phone consultation!

Mark Yurachek

Mark Allen Yurachek & Associates, LLC.

The criminal process can be overwhelming – from the arrest to the conviction. After you lose in court at the trial level, it is important to know that your fight doesn’t end there. You have rights beyond your conviction, such as filing an appeal, motion for new trial, or a sentence modification. Do not give up your appeal rights by doing nothing. If you file your appeal and your appeal is denied, you can file a writ of habeas corpus. But, don’t wait. There are inflexible guidelines for parties wishing to appeal.

Call Mark today to discuss your case and to know what options are available.